Next Event: April 6-8, 2017 at Utah Valley University in Orem, Utah Click below for details.19th International Book of Mormon Evidence Conference April 6-8, 2017
INDIVDUAL AND FAMILY REGISTRATION INFORMATION
You’ll Discover Classes on Topics Such As:
– Signs of Our Times, State of Our Nation, Constitutional Government
– Latest Book of Mormon Evidences and Research
– Emergency & Disaster Survival & Medical Techniques
– Food Storage Programs, Camping Gear and Skills Training
– Holistic Healthcare & Nutritionals Education
– Gardening and Self Reliance
– Gospel in Art Gallery with many LDS Artist’s works
– Musical performances throughout the event
Event Ticket Pricing
Entire Event (Thurs/Fri/Sat) $30
Entire Event – Family Pass* $60
Daily Admission $15
* Family pass is defined as your immediate family living in same household.
The FIRM Foundation’s past conferences have sold out with those wanting to attend exceeding venue capacity. This should not be a problem for this event because our venues can accommodate up to 8,000 attendees. Our last conference had 5,500-6,000 attendees’.
Cancellation requests must be made no less than 1 week prior to the beginning of the conference. All tickets become non-refundable after midnight, Thursday March 30, 2017.
Expo & Conference Hours
– Thursday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
– Friday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
– Saturday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
(Subject to Change Without Notice)
Last Year 2016 Expo Speaker Schedule CLICK HERE
The Speaker Schedule will be released approximately three weeks before the event. See previous speaker schedule for ideas of what you can expect at this event. We have many of the same wonderful speakers, but they usually have new materials and we also have many new speakers at each event. There is great material for everyone! (Speakers and (Schedule Subject to Change Without Notice)
Vendors who purchase booth or table space will have priority to speak at the Expo. Only after the reservation period (Feb 1st to March 15th) is completed, can we assign speaking slots.
Meals: A Concessions will be open during the conference with snacks, drinks and some food, or there are many fine eateries in the area, or you may bring your own.
Parking: Free and open to the public.
Dress and Behavior Code: Proper attire and behavior are required. This event is nice casual dress. Improper dress or rude, obnoxious, loud or disruptive behavior will not be allowed. We reserve the right to deny access to anyone not in compliance.