- Have every LDS member read Letter VII during 2016
- Have people think of Moroni’s America whenever they think of the Book of Mormon, the covenant nation, or the USA.
Statement of Purpose: To help people understand the Book of Mormon by explaining the North American setting
Motto: Letter VII describes Moroni’s America
Value Statement: The Book of Mormon is a translation of an actual record of actual people who lived in America from roughly 600 BC to 400 AD
Personal Goal: To bring people to Christ through the Book of Mormon
Title of Liberty
- Moroni holds the keys of the “Stick of Ephraim.” The Book of Mormon.
- Letter VII verifies “One Cumorah.” Ontario County, New York.
- Joseph Smith reveals the “Plains of the Nephites.” The Heartland of America.
- Moroni’s America” is the covenant land of liberty. The United States of America.
Thanks for reading, researching, and supporting. Jonathan Neville
Joseph Smith and his relationship with Moroni
“The relationship which developed between Joseph Smith and Moroni began with Joseph standing in great awe before a celestial being filled with light, but there was also a great deal of respect on the part of Moroni for Joseph Smith. He did not see Joseph as just a humble unlearned farm boy, but saw him as one of the great Council of Gods in the pre-mortal existence. Moroni had been given the call of teacher and confidant to the man entrusted with laying the ground work for the Second Advent of the Savior. Their relationship became more than an angel-mortal relationship—they became friends and companions in a great mission of salvation to mankind. Moroni’s position in the grand scheme of things was that of personal instructor to the man who was to become the Prophet of the Dispensation of the Fullness of Times. What a great call to be the one who was to teach and mold the Prophet of God.” JOSEPH SMITH AND THE VISITATIONS OF MORONI by Jerry C. Roundy